Covers loss or damage to the building and its contents of your house caused by:

  • Fire, Lightning, Thunderbolt, Subterranean Fire
  • Explosion
  • Aircraft & other aerial devices and/or articles dropped therefrom
  • Impact with any of the buildings by any road vehicles or animals not belonging to or under the control of the Insured or any member of his family
  • Bursting or overflowing of domestic water tanks, apparatus or pipes
  • Theft with actual forcible and violent breaking into or out of a building or any attempt thereat
  • Hurricane, cyclone, typhoon & windstorm
  • Earthquake, volcanic eruption
  • Flood (excluding Subsidence Landslide)

Riot, Strike & Malicious Damage (with additional premium charged)


Houseowner covers your private dwelling house/flat/apartment including fixtures, fittings, garages, gardens, walls, gates and fences around your house.


Householder covers your household goods and personal effects whilst contained in your private dwelling house/flat/apartment belonging to you or any member of your family or domestics servants normally residing with you.


When you’re buying insurance for your property, always make sure that your property is adequately insured at all times, taking into account renovations and enhancements made to your property. If you wish to have a comprehensive cover for your house as well as the contents, you should buy a houseowner policy as well as a householder policy.

Interested to know more?

In order for us to quote, kindly contact us to make an arrangement to further understand your needs.